Sweet Pea Pasta Salad Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 8 ounces frozen green peas, thawed
- 8 ounces diced fully cooked lean ham
- 8 ounces cubed sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, for garnish
How to make Sweet Pea Pasta Salad
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the bow tie pasta, and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse well with cold water, then toss with the olive oil, and set aside.
- Stir the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, dried dill, cayenne pepper, and salt until smooth. Fold in the onion, peas, ham, Cheddar cheese, and bow tie pasta. Garnish with the dill sprigs to serve.
- Sweet Pea Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:35 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:50 Min