1 cucumber, peeled & cut in pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tin pineapple
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Mix cucumber, onion and salt well.
- Cut the pineapple rings into similar sized pieces and put them in a bowl with capsicum slices and tomato wedges.
- Heat vinegar, water and sugar until the sugar dissolve.
Remove from heat and cool. Pour this mixture over the fruits and vegetables.
- Cover and chill.