1 (15 ounce) can white kidney or cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
How to make Sweet and Sour Bean Salad
- Inside a serving, combine beans, green peppers and onions. In a small tank, blend oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over beans blend and throw to help cover. Handle and refrigerate for around 1 hour or so. Function by using a slotted table spoon.
- Sweet and Sour Bean Salad recipe is ready to serve.