1/3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Frozen Broccoli Cuts, thawed, well drained
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
How to make Sunny Broccoli Salad
- In small bowl utilizing wire take, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. In large dish, combine remaining elements; throw lightly. Add mayonnaise mixture; throw gently in order to layer. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hrs to combine tastes. Store in fridge.
Sunny Broccoli Salad is ready to serve.