Sunburst Avocado Salad Ingredients
4 (10 inch) whole whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Veggie cooking spray
- 1 mug Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons veggie oil
- 1 (9.75 oz) can Swanson® Premium White Portion Chicken Chest in Water, drained
- 1 pinkish peeled, sectioned and grapefruit
- 1 pitted, avocado, diced and peeled
- 1/4 glass cut toasted pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) bundle blended salad vegetables
- Heating the stove to 400 levels F. Mist either side in the tortillas using the cooking spray. Series 4 (7-inch) stove-harmless bowls with 1 tortilla every single. Position the dishes to a baking sheet.
- Make for 10 minutes or till the tortillas are glowing brown and crisp. Let the tortillas amazing inside the dishes on a wire rack for ten minutes. Eliminate the tortillas from the bowls and permit awesome fully with a cable holder.
- Stir the vegetable and salsa oil in a tiny container. Stir the half and chicken the salsa blend inside a method container. Include and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Stir inside the pecans, grapefruit and avocado.
- Separate the vegetables amongst the tortillas. Best using the chicken mix. Drizzle with the leftover salsa combination.
Sunburst Avocado Salad Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hours and 5 minutes
yield: 4 servings