Stuffed Capsicum Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup thick fresh curds
- 1 cup grated cuvarhber
- 1tsp. chopped green chilies
- Salt according to taste
How to make Stuffed Capsicum Salad
- Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out. When thick, place in a bowl.
- Squeeze out the water from the cu/var/www/hber and add to the curds.
- Add the green chilies and salt.
- Divide each capsicum into two and scoop out the centers.
- Fill with the curds mixture and serve cold.
- Stuffed Capsicum Salad is ready to serve.