Spring Salad Ingredients
12 slices bacon
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, florets only
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
How to make Spring Salad
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the bacon, broccoli, celery, green onions, green grapes, red grapes, raisins and almonds.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spring Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min