- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- Two tbsps minced chives
- One and a half tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® LeSueur® Frozen Baby Early Peas, thawed, drained well
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cubed jicama
- 1/3 cup diagonally sliced celery
- One and a half cup cucumber pieces, cut in two
- Chopped cashews garnish, in the event that desired
How to make Spring Pea Salad
- In moderate dish, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well. Put aside.
- In large dish, mix just about all salad elements; blend lightly. Pour dressing more than veggies. Stir to coat evenly. Include; refrigerate 1 to 2 hrs make it possible for tastes to blend. Serve as person preparing salads or in big salad bowl. Garnish along with cashews.
Spring Pea Salad is ready to serve.