Spinach and Orzo Salad Ingredients
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
How to make Spinach and Orzo Salad
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in spinach, feta, onion, pine nuts, basil and white pepper. Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate and serve cold.
- Spinach and Orzo Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 20 Min