8 oz spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 onions roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Slice the top and bottom off each orange, then remove the peel carefully and slice the segments.
- Save the juice for salad dressing. In a salad tray mix together spinach leaves, orange segments and scatter the chopped onions over the salad.
- To make the dressing, whisk together oil, orange and lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving.
- Toss the salad well to coat the leaves with the dressing.