1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon hot sauce, mild to spicy, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/3 palmful, eyeball it
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 2 handfuls (1/3 to 1/2 cup) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cans butter beans, rinsed and drained well
- Salt and pepper
How to make Spicy Not-Baked Beans
- Blend the garlic, hot sauce, cumin, fresh lemon juice, and extra-virgin olive petrol in a bowl you can add your chopped veggies, parsley, and coffee beans. Chuck salad to coat with outfitting and time liberally along with salt and pepper. Offer right away or chill way up to 72 hrs.
- Spicy Not-Baked Beans recipe is ready to serve.