- 1 cup ground chicken
- 1/2 cup mushroom,thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peppermint leaves
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tbsp ground Thai Chile
- 2 tbsp roasted rice powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Cook the chicken and mushroom in a pan over moderate heat.
- Stir until done.
- Put cooked chicken and mushroom into a mixing bowl.
- Add peppermint leaves, parsley, ground Thai Chile, roasted rice powder, soy sauce, lime juice and mix well.
- Spicy Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
- Serve Immediately.