One and a half package (Sixteen ounces) wagon wheel pasta or even rotini pasta
- One and a half can (Eight ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh dried oregano leaves or even 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 mug sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, coarsely chopped (One 1/2 cups)
- 1 large peeled or even unpeeled cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 mugs)
- One and a half medium red onion, chopped (1/2 mug)
- One and a half may (Two 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
How to make Speedway Pasta Salad
- Cook as well as deplete pasta as directed on package. Rinse along with cold water; deplete.
- Mix tomato sauce, dressing, basil and oregano in large bowl. Include remaining ingredients; throw.
- Cover as well as refrigerate about 2 hours or even until cooled however no more compared to Two days.
Speedway Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 12 servings