- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about One 1/4 lb)
- 2 tbsps grated gingerroot
- 1 medium sweet onion, reduce in to slim wedges
- One and a half bag (1 pound) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Five cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen broccoli florets (from 22-oz bag), thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- Three cups water
- Three cups uncooked instant white rice
How to make Slow Cooker Gingered Broccoli Chicken
- Spray 3- in order to 4-quart crock pot along with cooking food spray. Location chicken within oven; top with gingerroot, onion as well as thawed apricots. Within small bowl, mix teriyaki sauce and 1/2 cup water; put over chicken mixture.
- Cover; prepare upon Low heat environment 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir thawed broccoli in to chicken mixture. In small bowl, blend 1/4 mug water and also the cornstarch; mix into chicken mixture. Improve warmth environment in order to Higher; cover and prepare 15 minutes longer or even until sauce is actually somewhat thickened.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat Three cups water in order to cooking. Mix within rice. Include; remove from heat. Let stand 5 moments. Fluff rice along with hand. Serve chicken mixture over rice.
Slow Cooker Gingered Broccoli Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings