16 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- One and a half tsp lemon juice
- 1 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 16 (1-inch) cantaloupe cubes
- 16 (1-inch) honeydew melon cubes
- 16 (1-inch) fresh pineapple pieces
- Pineapple slices, if desired
How to make Shrimp, Melon and Pineapple Kabobs
- 1Soak skewers within water at least 30 minutes prior to using to prevent burning. Meanwhile within small bowl, blend sauce ingredients; put aside. At the same time thread shrimp, melon as well as pineapple pieces onto Sixteen wood skewers.
- 2Set stove control to broil. Location kabobs upon broiler skillet with tops 4 to 6 in . from warmth. Brush kabobs along with sauce; broil Eight to ten minutes or even until shrimp change pink, turning once as well as brushing often with sauce. For everyone, stay kabobs into fresh pineapple slices, in the event that desired.
Shrimp, Melon and Pineapple Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 16 kabobs