Two cups coleslaw mix
- Two cups shredded carrots
- Two cups broccoli slaw
- One and a half medium yellow or even red bell pepper, cut (One cup)
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- Additional broccoli slaw, in the event that preferred
How to make Seven-Layer Slaw
- In base of 2 1/2-quart obvious cup bowl, evenly distribute One cup of the coleslaw mix. Layer with 1 mug from the carrots, One cup from the broccoli slaw and also the bell pepper. Coating along with leftover coleslaw mix, carrots as well as broccoli slaw.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw. Sprinkle with additional broccoli slaw. Cover as well as refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours however no more than Twenty four hours. Toss before helping.
Seven-Layer Slaw is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings