Red Cabbage Salad Ingredients
3 cups chopped red cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped pimento shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery, (tough strings removed) shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp of bacon grease, melted and slightly cooled (wicked) shopping list
How to make Red Cabbage Salad
- Toss all the vegetables together with salt/pepper, vinegar, sugar.
- Chill for one hour or more.
- Just before serving, add slightly warm bacon grease, toss well and eat.
- Red Cabbage Salad is ready to serve.
Time : 65 minutes to make