Red Broccoli Salad Ingredients
2 strips bacon
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- Handful chopped celery
- Handful minced green onions
- Handful diced red onion
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Handful of toasted almonds, crushed
- Dash Turbinado sugar (i.e., Sugar in the Raw)
- 3/4 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup real mayonaisse
How to make Red Broccoli Salad
- First, prepare the dressing. If you’re adding it to the salad straight away, then place in the fridge to chill while you prep the salad. Otherwise, you could prepare it up to a day before.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Soak grease with paper towel and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop, mince and crush the ingredients as indicated. Combine in a bowl. When bacon is ready, crush into salad mix. Then, toss with dressing and let chill for at least an hour.
- Red Broccoli Salad recipe is ready to serve.