Quick Italian Salad Ingredients
- Sliced tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and green pepper or
vegetables of your choice
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to make Quick Italian Salad
- Arrange greens and vegetables in a salad bowl or on individual salad plates. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all remaining ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad. Yield: 1-1/2 cups dressing.
- Quick Italian Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.