1 container (Four oz) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1/2 mug frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 mug seedless green grapes, halved
- One and a half mug miniature marshmallows
- 1 may (11 ounce) mandarin orange segments, drained
- One and a half may (Eight oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 mug fresh strawberries, sliced
How to make Pudding Fruit Salad
- 1In medium bowl, blend pudding and whipped topping.
- 2Gently mix within grapes, marshmallows, oranges and pineapple. Add bananas; throw lightly in order to layer. Serve instantly or shop within refrigerator up to 8 hours.
Pudding Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 9 servings (1/2 cup each)