Poached Orange Pears Ingredients
1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick
- 4 large pears, peeled, halved, and cored
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
How to make Poached Orange Pears
- In a large saucepan, bring the orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon stick to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add pears; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender but firm.
- Using a slotted spoon, place each pear half in a dessert dish. Garnish with raspberries. Drizzle with poaching liquid.
- Poached Orange Pears recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:30 Min