Pear Salad Ingredients:
- 1 head leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 pears – peeled, cored and chopped
- 5 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Inside a skillet over medium warmth, stir 1/4 cup of sugar along with the pecans. Continue stirring lightly until sugar has melted and caramelized the pecans. Carefully transfer nuts onto shined up paper. Let it awesome, and enter pieces.
- For that dressing, blend oil, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, mustard, chopped garlic clove, salt, and pepper.
- Inside a large serving bowl, layer lettuce, pears, blue cheese, avocado, and eco-friendly let’s eat some onions. Pour dressing over salad, sprinkle with pecans.
Pear Salad Recipe is ready to serve.