Pasta Salad Recipe with Italian Dressing Ingredients
Noddles 7 oz
- Ripe Olives (sliced) 1 small can
- Green Pepper (diced) ¼ cup
- Onion (diced) ¼ cup
- Sliced Mushrooms 1 small can
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese as per taste
How to make Pasta Salad Recipe with Italian Dressing
- Cook the noodles as per the directions on the package. After cooking the noodles, keep them aside, so that the water drains from it.
- Drain the juice from the olive and mushroom can and add the juice to the noddles.
- Then add peppers and onions and stir all the ingredients well.
- Now is the time to add the dressing. The quantity of the dressing will vary. You will have to make sure all the ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
- Then add cut pepperoni and Parmesan cheese.
- You can taste the salad and add salt and pepper, if you feel the need for it.
Pasta Salad Recipe with Italian Dressing is ready to serve.