- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® American Mixtures® San Francisco Style Frozen Broccoli, Carrots, Water Chestnuts and Red Peppers
- 3 mugs shredded cabbage
- 1/4 mug sliced green onions
- Two tablespoons oil
- One and a half tbs cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- One and a half (3-oz.) pkg. instant ramen noodles along with oriental flavor packet
- One and a half tbs sesame seed, toasted
How to make Oriental Noodle And Vegetable Salad
- Cook vegetables based on bundle instructions till crisp-tender. Drain; rinse along with chilly water. Within big dish, combine veggies, cabbage and onions.
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and oriental flavor packet; tremble well. Put over vegetable combination; toss in order to layer. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend tastes.
- Just before helping, split oriental noodles into pieces. Add noodle items as well as sesame seedling in order to salad; toss to mix. Function instantly.
Oriental Noodle And Vegetable Salad is ready to serve.