Mexican Corn Salad Ingredients
3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whole corn kernels, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to make Mexican Corn Salad
- In a heavy large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the corn, bell pepper, zucchini, green onions and jalapeno pepper. Saute until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and refrigerate vegetables until chilled.
- Add salsa and chopped cilantro to vegetable mixture. Stir and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Mexican Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time10 Min
Ready In:46 Min