1 bag (Sixteen ounces) lettuce or One and a halfsmall head lettuce, torn in to bite-size pieces (6 cups)
- One and a half bag (Eight to ten ounces) clean spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- One and a half can (Six ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- One and a half jar (6 to7 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/3 mug Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips
- 1/4 mug feta cheese, crumbled
How to make Mediterranean Salad
- Toss lettuce, spinach, onion as well as olives within large greens bowl; refrigerate.
- Just prior to helping, toss with dressing as well as artichoke hearts. Sprinkle along with bacon flavor bits and cheese.
Mediterranean Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 servings