- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One and a half tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- One and a half pint (Two cups) sweet grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint (2 cups) yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- One and a half pint (Two cups) orange cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 mug finely chopped onion
How to make Marinated Tomato Salad
- In big bowl, combine just about all dressing elements; mix nicely.
- Add tomatoes as well as onion to dressing; toss to layer. Cover; refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour prior to helping to blend flavors.
Marinated Tomato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes