Marinated Tofu Greens with Capers Ingredients
- 1/4 glass olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) deal business drained, cut and tofu into 1/2-in . cubes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 mind leafy green lettuce -torn and washed, and spun dried up
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red-colored onion, thinly sliced for garnish (or as desired)
- Whisk olive salt, basil, pepper, oil and vinegar and oregano with each other in a bowl.
- Set tofu cubes inside a huge dish. Put marinade above tofu; include capers. Marinate tofu, stirring from time to time, for
- at least 10-20 minutes.
- Merge tomatoes and lettuce inside a separate big container. Pour tofu mixture over lettuce and throw. Garnish with reddish colored onion.
Marinated Tofu Greens with Capers Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
yield: 10 servings