3 medium cucumbers, peeled, sliced
- One and a half small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh dill
How to make Marinated Cucumbers in Sour Cream
- In medium bowl, mix cucumbers, onion, vinegar, water, salt and pepper; blend well. Include; refrigerate 30 minutes to two hrs.
- To function, drain cucumber mixture. Include sour cream and dill; mix nicely.
Marinated Cucumbers in Sour Cream is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 (1/2-cup) servings