2 large cucumbers, peeled or even unpeeled, cut into about 2×1/2-inch stays
- 2 medium tomatoes, reduce in to wedges
- 1 little onion, sliced
- 1/3 mug vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- One and a half garlic clove, finely chopped
- Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips
How to make Marinated Cucumbers and Tomatoes
- Arrange cucumbers, tomatoes as well as onion within 2-quart short glass or plastic meal. Mix with each other leftover elements except bacon flavor bits; pour over veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours to combine flavors; spread with bacon flavor bits right before helping.
Marinated Cucumbers and Tomatoes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings