Lemon Chicken Salad Ingredients:
1 small head of green leaf lettuce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
How to make Lemon Chicken Salad
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear into small pieces and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and then cut strips into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan, add the chicken, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add lemon juice, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette dressing. Add chicken, lemon, and tarragon mixture and toss.
- Lemon Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup