Kfc Coleslaw Ingredients
8 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make Kfc Coleslaw
- Cut cabbage and carrots into small pieces about the size of rice kernels. (The food processor is great for this!)
- In salad bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Beat until smooth. Add the cabbage and carrots. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.
- Kfc Coleslaw is ready to serve.