Italian Leafy Green Salad Ingredients
2 mugs romaine lettuce – torn, washed and dried
- 1 mug split escarole
- 1 mug split radicchio
- 1 cup torn red leaf lettuce
- 1/4 mug chopped green onions
- 1/2 red-colored bell pepper, sliced up into jewelry
- 1/2 environmentally friendly bell pepper, sliced up in bands
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 mug grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 mug balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to style
- Inside a large pan, merge the romaine,radicchio and escarole, red-colored-leaf, scallions, red-colored pepper, eco-friendly pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Whisk jointly the grapeseed basil, oil and vinegar freshly squeezed lemon juice and salt and pepper. Pour more than serve, salad and toss right away.
Italian Leafy Green Salad is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-1 cup servings