Six cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce (One lb)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) broccoli slaw (6 cups)
- One and a half can (Fifteen ounces) Green Giant® garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 mug chopped red onion
- One and a half medium red bell pepper, chopped (One cup)
- One and a half cup mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to make Italian Layered Salad
- In deep 3-quart serving meal, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion as well as bell pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise as well as Italian dressing until nicely blended. Spread over veggies. Sprinkle along with cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until cooled or even overnight. Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Italian Layered Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 16 servings