Healthy Egg Salad Ingredients
- 3 quarts water
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup sweet gherkin pickle (diced)
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Healthy Egg Salad
- Place 3 quarts water in a medium sized pot over high heat.
- When the water is at a full boil place the eggs in the pot and cook at a full boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and place in cold water. After about 2 minutes the eggs will be easy to peel.
- Slice the cooked eggs in half and throw away four of the yolks.
- Coarsely chop the cooked egg whites. Add them to a mixing bowl with four egg yolks and the diced celery, diced pickle, mayonnaise, pepper and salt
- Healthy Egg Salad is ready to serve.
Cooking Time = 30 Minutes