2/3 cup Italian dressing
- Four cups fresh vegetables, 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (Twelve ounces) farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
How to make Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad
- Pour 1/3 cup of the dressing over vegetables. Include and refrigerate One hour.
- Heat hot coals or even gas grill with regard to immediate heat. Deplete vegetables, reserving marinade. Thread vegetables upon all of eight 10-inch metal skewers. Clean along with gravy. Cover and barbeque grill vegetables Four to six inches through medium heat 15 to 20 moments, turning and cleaning two times along with marinade, till crisp-tender.
- While vegetables tend to be grilling, prepare and drain pasta because directed upon package.
- Remove vegetables through skewers. Toss vegetables, pasta as well as leftover 1/3 cup dressing, adding extra dressing if preferred..
Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings