Grilled Salmon over Warm Tuscan Bean Salad Ingredients
4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Plant cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small fennel trimmed, bulb and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Campbell’s® Healthier Request® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can tiny white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package deal fresh infant spinach
- Spread salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Mist the barbecue grill with the food preparation spray and heat the grill to medium-substantial. Grill the salmon for 6 minutes or until it flakes easily when analyzed by using a fork, converting the salmon around after halfway through the cooking time. Remove the salmon from your grill, cover and keep comfortable.
- Heat the oil in a 10-” non-stick skillet around moderate heating. Add the fennel and cook for five a few minutes or till sore, mixing from time to time. Add more the garlic and cook and stir for thirty seconds.
- Blend from the beans, water and soup. Boost the heating to medium sized-substantial and also heat to some boil. Reduce the temperature to low and prepare for five a few minutes.
- Organize the spinach on a platter. Table spoon the coffee bean combination on the spinach. Best with the salmon.
Grilled Salmon over Warm Tuscan Bean Salad Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minuntes
Cook time: 21 minutes
Ready in: 36 minutes
yield: 4 servings