Green Bean Blue Cheese Salad Ingredients
1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Green Bean Blue Cheese Salad
- Place green beans in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, onion, blue cheese, and pecans. Stir in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Green Bean Blue Cheese Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 30 Min