Grape Chicken Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 2 cups macaroni, or other pasta, cooked
- 1-2 cups chicken or turkey, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup grapes, washed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, or nuts of your choice
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
How to make Grape Chicken Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta, and chicken (or turkey). Cool and chill. Mix salad dressing and Cool Whip. Toss the pasta, chicken, grapes, nuts, celery and onion together in a large bowl. Add the salad dressing and Cool Whip mixture. Toss to coat the salad evenly. Sprinkle the top with paprika. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Grape Chicken Pasta Salad is ready to serve.