- One and a half package (16 ounce) bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- Two large tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped (Two cups)
- 1 large cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 mugs)
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 mug)
- One and a half small yellow-colored bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 mug)
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- One and a half green Anaheim chile, seeded, chopped
- 1 may (Two 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Tomato-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup olive or even vegetable oil
- 1/4 mug lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
How to make Gazpacho Pasta Salad
- Cook and deplete pasta because aimed upon package. Wash along with chilly water; deplete.
- In large dish, blend pasta and all sorts of leftover salad elements.
- In small dish, blend just about all vinaigrette elements until well blended. Pour more than salad; toss to combine.
Gazpacho Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 14 servings