- 1 mug uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® American Mixtures Heartland Style Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower as well as Carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Garden Vegetable Macaroni Salad
- Cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed upon package. Drain; rinse with cold drinking water. Prepare veggies because aimed on package; deplete. In large bowl, mix macaroni, vegetables, radishes and onion. Within small bowl, combine all dressing elements; mix nicely. Put more than salad mixture; toss lightly in order to coat. Include; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend tastes.
Garden Vegetable Macaroni Salad is ready to serve.