Fruity Spinach Salad Ingredients
3 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/2 medium apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced fat raspberry vinaigrette
How to make Fruity Spanich Salad
- Divide the spinach, celery, oranges, apple and grapes between two salad plates. Sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing.
- Cranberry Salad Mold Recipe recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min