- Three ounce. (One cup) uncooked rotini (spiral pasta)
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 mug fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- Two kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered lengthwise and reduce in to 1/4-inch slices
- Two tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted if desired
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp grated lime peel
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
How to make Fruity Pasta Salad
- Cook rotini in order to desired doneness as directed upon package. Deplete; rinse with cold water for cooling. Deplete well.
- In large dish, mix prepared rotini and all leftover salad elements; mix gently.
- In small bowl, mix all dressing elements; blend nicely. Put dressing over salad; throw lightly to coat.
Fruity Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 10 (1/2-cup) servings