- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chaat masala
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 tangerine, peeled
- 1 apple, preferably Granny Smith
- 1 pear
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint (optional)
How to make Fruit Salad Chaat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice, chaat masala, and sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Divide the tangerine into sections, then cut each section into 3 or 4 small pieces, removing the seeds as you go. Dice the apple and pear.
- Add the fruit and mint to the bowl and stir gently until mixed. Chill 10 to 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. The salad will keep at least one day.
Prepration Time: 20 Min
Servings: 4 people