Fruit Cocktail Salad Ingredients
2 (25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas. sliced
How to make Fruit Cocktail Salad
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and lemon juice. Sprinkle with pudding mix. Stir gently for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened. Fold in bananas. Refrigerate until serving.
- Fruit Cocktail Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min