1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 lemon, zested
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- Annatto seeds, for garnish, optional
- Small croutons, for garnish
- Quarter the lettuce and wrap the pieces in plastic or seal in a covered container and freeze for 1 to 2 hours
How to make Frozen Lettuce
- In a small big pot involving cooking food drinking water, cook dinner the garlic cloves for 5 minutes; deplete. Mince the garlic.
- In a small pan, take the oil in the egg yolk. Take in the garlic, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, miso, grated onion, Parmesan, anchovy paste, mustard, and lemon zeal. Year the dressing up together with salt and pepper, to flavour. Flip in the crumbled goat cheese.
- Spot the icy lettuce about Several perfectly chilled clothing. Table spoon the dressing more than the lettuce and garnish by using a applying water involving annatto seed and croutons. Function promptly.
- Frozen Lettuce recipe is ready to serve.