Fresh Cranberry Salad Ingredients
1 pound cranberries
- 8 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened whipped cream
How to make Fresh Cranberry Salad
- In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the cranberries. Place ground cranberries in a large bowl and stir in the marshmallows, sugar and pineapple. Let mixture stand overnight in the refrigerator. Just before serving, stir in the sliced banana and whipped cream.
- Fresh Cranberry Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:13 Hrs 35 Min