Festive Tossed Salad Ingredients
1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Italian-blend salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
How to make Festive Tossed Salad
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, water and salad dressing mix; shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, tomatoes, onion, cheese and cranberries. Serve with dressing.
- Festive Tossed Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min