Egg English Muffin Salad Ingredients
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make Egg English Muffin Salad
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Egg English Muffin Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:15 Min