Eat Michigan Salad Ingredients
1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heads butter lettuce – rinsed, and torn
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces chopped candied pecans
How to make Eat Michigan Salad
- In the container of a blender, combine the mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar, and sugar. Cover and blend on low speed. Gradually pour in the vegetable oil while mixing until fully incorporated. Taste and season accordingly with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, cherries, apples, goat cheese and candied pecans. Toss with just enough of the dressing to coat, then serve with the remaining dressing on the side.
- Eat Michigan Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:30 Min